Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The latest...

Not a lot going on here. Our weather is finally nice, which I am thankful for.
Juliana has learned to pull up, and is having fun waking up in the middle of the night, pulling up and then screaming because she cant get back down. Her nose is still like a little snot fountain, so I think she has allergies poor thing. She is also drooling like crazy so I think some more teeth are on the way. Poor thing, I don't know how babies make it through all the stuff they go thru the first year.
Madison is enjoying the weather, playing at the park and in her little pool, and eating outside whenever she can.
Rich has been off work for a week now, so that's nice. He got a big load of firewood all chopped up, so that's great. He'll do one more and that should set us up for next winter.
I haven't been doing much different LOL, other than I have been working in my garden a lot. I will post pictures once things are in bloom a bit more.
And now for some baby news...







HaHa tricked you! It's not us...it's my cousin Ashley! She gave birth to a healthy baby boy last night, June 24th. 7lbs 3oz and 19 1/2 in (I think). We are thankful for baby Will's safe arrival.

No comments: