Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's up...




Summer is finally here and we've been having fun! We visited my parents a couple weeks ago which was really nice. Other than the 100 degree weather that is! We took Madison to the kiddie pool one night, and the next night Rich and I took her in the big pool, which she really liked.


The 4th of July....well unfortunately Madison was sick! Poor thing woke up with a 101 fever that morning, so I stayed home with her, while Rich took Juliana to the family party that we always have down at his grandparents. They live on the water so it's always a nice show of fireworks. I was a little bummed that Madison didnt get to see the fireworks, but I worked the night before so I really didn't mind staying home and just relaxing with Madison.
Madison and I raised some butterflies over the last month or so, and we just released them. The last picture is of Madison standing next to them before we let them go. Fun!


So that's what's been going on with us!

1 comment:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Your girls are adorable! I just want to pinch Juliana's little cheeks! :) Hope to see you next month in WA!