Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nothing really...

Nothing new here really. Our weather totally stinks. The high today was 54 degrees, and yesterday it snowed in my hometown across the state. IT IS JUNE! This is not okay. I thought we'd be playing outside every day by now, not still be cooped up in our tiny house. Oh well.
Juliana has another cold, after she just got better from the last one, so naturally that concerns me a bit, but she has her 9 month check up this Friday so that's good.
Rich's last day of work is next Wednesday, and then I will be working more after, about 7-8 shifts a month. I'm looking forward to it and I'm not. I'll miss my girls, but it's a good chance for me to get my skills and work routines back to where I feel more comfortable. My confidence is growing with each shift, but I still have some issues so I will be working on that. Luckily my co-workers are amazing and are very helpful.
Oh...and Madison has reached a milestone, I hope LOL. She has been pooping on the potty for about a week straight now. I had her watching Once upon a potty, and that seemed to really bring it all together for her. Unfortunately she is now insisting on going in the little potty, instead of the big potty, but I can live with that.
So now if we could just get some better weather, and maybe a sign regarding what to do about our housing situation that'd be great!!

No comments: