Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

On to September...

At the beginning of September, our babysitter abruptly announced that she was no longer going to be working for us. By abrupt I mean she gave us 5 days notice. That caused some serious stress and me scrambling around, trying to get my Thursday night shifts covered. Luckily I was able to get them covered, and now we have a new babysitter. Rich's aunt has graciously offered to watch the girls for me. I am so very grateful for this!
While I happened to be searching craigslist for a new sitter, I noticed an ad for a preschool that still had openings. I still didn't have Madison enrolled anywhere because I had thought we would be moving (see next post). We went to visit the preschool right away and loved it. The teacher told me that they only reason they had posted an ad on craigslist was because they and the church they are affiliated with had been mistakenly left out of the phone book. This preschool is usually full in the spring, so were very lucky to get her enrolled there. So I guess I can thank the babysitter for that one! She started the 3rd week of September and so far she loves it. Here are some pics from the first day...




No comments: