Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthdays!!!

Couldn't forget the most important post of all! On Sept 12th Juliana turned 2 and we celebrated both girls' birthdays with a My Little Pony Party. Madison was very excited by the box of yoo-hoo my parents brought for her, as well as a strawberry shortcake doll. Juliana was thrilled by her new backpack and her Dora tricycle. Their big gift was a swing set, given by mommy, daddy, and my parents. It is, as I type this, still being put together, but should be done tomorrow. Then I think that will be the highlight of their birthdays! Here are some pics...
















2 comments:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Such cute girls! I love the cake, did you make it?

And wow, how is your house going to be paid off in 3 years? That's amazing!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Adorable girls! That cake is amazing. Looks like a wonderful day, and the girls are all smiles.