Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

No move for us..

At least not for awhile. Back in August Rich and I went to look at 6 houses in the Gig Harbor area. 3 of them were flat out disgusting, 1 was a great house but too far away from his work, one was too expensive, and one was nice but not much bigger than our current house. We really went through our budget and considered what was available in our price range, and decided that this is not the right time to buy for us. We will reconsider it in 3 years when our current house is paid off and we can rent it out. For now we are staying put, unless of course we win the lottery!

Rich is back teaching and coaching. I am of course looking forward to the end of the season, even though now that he is taking over the head cross country coaching position, he will never really have an off season.

Work is going fine for me. After waiting for a year I was finally able to get a part time position, so I will have my own medical benefits and we can get me off Rich's policy, which is going to save us I think $250-300a month yay! I was already working part time, but this benefitted position is different in that I now have to work 2x a week, whereas before I only HAD to work 4x a month. It will out though. We are still really tightly staffed and expecting an increase in deliveries in November so it should be a busy time.

No comments: