Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The baby is here!!!

It's a boy!
Daniel Richard Frazier arrived July 11th at 4:01 am.
My extreme discomfort at the end of this pregnancy would be explained first when my water broke and there was a huge amount of fluid, and second by this:
9lbs 7oz!
Almost 2 lbs bigger than his sisters!
I got my second vbac which I am so glad about!
He decided to make his delivery dramatic at the end by having the cord wrapped tight 2 times around his neck AND having a hand up by his face, but all turned out well and I'll get to writing the birth story later.
He's now a week old and we're doing great. He's nursing good and gaining weight. According to our scale at home, he weighs around 9lb 13oz now, although I think this is probably inflated a little. I'm doing good, still sore but feeling better each day.
Here are some pics:

Last pregnancy picture, taken on my due date
Shortly after birth

Proud daddy
Juliana meets Daniel
Madison took awhile to warm up, but this is what happened when she did

Getting weighed before we went home









2 comments:

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

WOW Carrie! Congrats to you, your husband and your girls. He is darling and BIG! I can't wait to hear more about him in the coming days/months. Take care :)

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

That is amazing, Carrie! Daniel is darling, and I'll bet your parents are thrilled about his name. =) Boys are really fun! I hope to meet him soon!