Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Approaching the finish line...

Just thought I'd better come on here and do a quick update, since it's been 6 weeks! I'm a very bad blogger. I am now 36 weeks pregnant, just a few more weeks to go! Yesterday we had professional maternity/family photos taken so I will post them when I get the proofs back. I'm very glad I finally did professional pics, even though the girls were not super cooperative. They were better than I expected though.
I'm feeling pretty decent, tired at times, and my back hurts but going to the chiropractor helps a lot with that. Everybody keeps telling me there's no way I'll make it to July, but I figure that probably means that I will and the baby will be overdue. Which is okay...I guess :-)
Madison is all done with preschool, so we are just hanging out, playing outside a lot, and finishing getting ready for the baby.

1 comment:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Wow, not long now! I'm curious why you decided not to do a homebirth this time? I know everything will go great, and I'll be thinking of you these last few weeks!