Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009, part 2

A few days after Christmas, we headed over the mountain to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family. The night we got there we had a great dinner and opened presents. The girls were of course spoiled rotten! We spent almost a week there. I got a fun day of shopping with my mom and my aunt while the girls stayed with Grandpapa. We spent lots of time with my brother and his wife and just had fun in general.



The night before we were supposed to come home, Rich, Madison and I unfortunately all got the stomach flu, which was horrible. Luckily Juliana escaped the torture and got to have fun with Grandmama all day, making duplo towers and baking jelly rolls yum!





No comments: