Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

17 weeks...

I'm now 17 weeks along, well out of my 1st trimester, which is a good feeling. The morning sickness is gone, which is a huge relief. Other than being tired and my back already starting to hurt, I have no real complaints. The other night at work, we took a peek at the little one on our ancient US machine. Always fun to see baby, he or she has grown so much & was busy sucking his/her thumb. I will have my big US in about 3 weeks, but no we are not finding out the sex. We are going to have a 3rd surprise!
It is amazing to me how many people think that we are having another baby because we want a boy, and will actually make comments to that effect. So no, I don't wonder if this baby is the boy we've been hoping for, and please don't say things like that in front of my GIRLS. Anyway...I guess I should be used to the rude comments people can make when you're pregnant but it never ceases to amaze me. All right well I'm just a cranky pregnant lady I guess LOL.
Here are a few pics we took today. As you can see I am still stuck in the fun fat stage, where I don't really look pregnant. Oh well, I'll get there soon I guess hehe.
I think Madison is actually getting a little excited about the baby, it took a month but she finally spilled the beans to her preschool teachers and friends. Juliana, I'm sure she doesn't really get it, but she likes to talk to my belly, it's really cute.


1 comment:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

You don't look fat at all! You are tiny, tiny! So cute of the girls pointing at your belly. I'm really excited for you guys and I hope to meet the little one soon!