Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer fun...

Whoever said summer was a time for relaxing was very wrong...we have been very busy! We visited my parents earlier this month, and that was a lot of fun. My mom retired so not having kids in the house all day was strange, but nicer than I thought it would be. This past Monday my Aunt Sharon and Uncle David met us at Woodland Park Zoo, and we had a great time. I hadn't been there since I was little so it was all new. The girls loved it!
Rich just returned from fishing trip #1 of 2, and they caught 11 salmon, yay!

As for me, despite the # of deliveries being down at my hospital, I have been working pretty steadily. I've done quite a few great deliveries, and really been able to test my skills. Tuesday night I started my first ever IV on a baby, and got it on the first try, yay me!
I have a couple weeks off at the beginning of August, and we will be using that time to go to Point Defiance Zoo, and Ocean Shores, and oh yeah, probably looking at some houses. We'll see what happens on the house front, I'm not expecting much because our price range is so low, but you never know.
Here are a few pics from our recent fun!















No comments: