Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July fun!

We had a great 4th of July. The weather was great! As usual we went to Rich's grandparents house because they live on the water. Rich drove his parents boat down in the morning, and I brought the girls down around 12pm. We hung out, the girls took a nap, and when they woke up the tide was just about in far enough for swimming so in they went. They both like the water pretty well. Madison did get pounded by a big wave, but after a little crying she went back in the water. Later on we went for a boat ride, with grandpa driving and daddy water skiing. Madison thought it was the best thing ever, she couldnt stop giggling. It was Juliana's 1st boat ride (it was such a lousy summer last year, we never did put the boat in), and I don't think she was as impressed. Later on we were joined by more family and friends, and we had a big potluck with lots of yummy food. I made dirt cake and it was a big hit. I had to leave about 6:30 to go to work, which was too bad, but I had a fun day so it was okay. I didn't have any pts. until 5:30 in the morning so I was actually able to watch some fireworks from the unit. Here are a few pics...
















...

No comments: