Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a busy Easter weekend. Maybe a little too busy but oh well. We started out with an egg hunt on Sat morn which was fun. Juliana's first one too! They got way too many eggs, and they got a total of 4 prize slips, some of which we gave away. They each got a crocheted bunny, and Juliana got a big prize, a baby doll that's almost as big as she is! Later that night we had a birthday party for some family members, which also sort of served as our Easter celebration. I had to work Sat night, so Rich took the girls to church without me unfortunately. But before that the girls got to go through their Easter baskets. They got lots of candy (which I hid later lol) and new toothbrushes, and socks, and my little ponies. I know overkill right. After church the girls had been invited to do a small Easter egg hunt at Rich's aunt's house so I dragged myself out of bed for that because I really wanted to watch. It was fun and they got spoiled with gifts. Then we came home and we all took a nap. Later we went to my in laws for dinner, and our own Easter egg hunt with the eggs we had dyed. (We always do our hunt there because there is a lot more room LOL). That was fun and of course they were spoiled by Grandma. Finally the weekend was over and I could actually sleep a night through. It was a lot of fun!
Our Easter egg hunt


My girls in their beautiful dresses made by Grandmama!
Easter Morning!

At the 1st Easter egg hunt
Making pretty easter eggs!


No comments: