Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Juliana's Check Up!

Juliana had her 15 month check up yesterday so I thought I'd write about it. Yes I know, she's 16months old, I'm a little late here ok! LOL.
Anyway, she weighed in at 21lb 4oz, which is actually 2 oz less than her 1 year check up but the doctor didnt say anything so I guess its okay. She measured 32 in, which I think is either 2 or 3 in growth since her 1 year check. So I guess she's putting everything into her height. She is in about the 80th percentile for height, she sure doesnt get that from me!
Her weight however puts her in about the 12th percentile. (You wouldnt know it by looking at her LOL, she's still a chunk). Oh well, Madison was like that, started out high on the charts and then slowly went down until she fell off completely. But she was off the chart well before 1 year old so Juliana's got that on her.
The doctor told me that I should try to get Juliana to drink 24 oz of milk every day. Yeah right. I'm lucky if she'll drink 2. She does love yogurt and cheese so I'm not worried about this.
This in combo with other little things makes me think maybe its time for a new pediatrician.
So that's my little update. I've got new pics I've been meaning to post, maybe I'll get to that someday.

No comments: