Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008 part 2...

On Dec 29th we headed over to Eastern Wa to visit my side of the family. We had an adventure trying to find chains for our van, they were sold out here in our city thanks to all the snow we had. As we got close to North Bend we heard on the radio that chains were required in the pass so we were really desperate to find some then. Luckily we found some in North Bend so we were able to head over the mountain. Which by the way, was not that bad at all, just some compact snow on the roads. When we got to my parents they told us there had been a blizzard that morning, so the storm must have been just ahead of us. Thank goodness. Rich and I have done some scary drives over the mountain (like in the dark with it snowing hard) but I don't like to involve the girls in that! We had a great time at my parents. They had a ton of snow so we played in that, and we also took the girls bowling. Here are some pics from our visit...


My parents backyard







Madison wanted to swing so Grandpapa dug the swing out

















No comments: