Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

My big girl....

Madison has finished her first year of preschool! I'm so proud of her, she really came a long way this year. While we have a lot of work to do academically (her preschool was not good for that) she is a different girl socially. That was my main reason for putting her in preschool, so I'm happy. Not too sure what we'll be doing with her next year but we'll figure that out later.
I took a picture of her on the first day of school and another on her last day so here they are! She's grown so much!










1 comment:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Wow it is amazing to see what a big change she went through. In one year they grow so much! She is darling (both of your girls are).

:)