Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween...finally...

Well better late than never right! As you can see, my girls were a bumblebee and a flower. They looked very cute! 2 of Rich's grandparents are in a nursing home, and they put on a big thing for kids, so after making the rounds to the neighbors, we headed over there. A lot of the residents sat outside their rooms with candy so the kids could trick or treat, and that was really fun. There were also different activities like a cake walk, and a bean bag toss, and fishing over a wall to get a surprise. Madison refused to fish because the room was dark and there was a scary light up character by the wall. She kept saying "theres a scary thing in there" even the next day, poor thing. Here are some pics!!













1 comment:

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

Hi Carrie- I know I haven't seen or talked to you in years... I came across your blog from Jeni's. I hope you don't mind :). I love hearing about your life and your girls are so darling! I also enjoy reading the blogs you have links to- I think it would be amazing to be a labor and delivery nurse. Happy Thanksgiving.