Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well that wasn't any fun...

Today Juliana and I were in a minor car accident...really we just got rear ended, but when your baby is in the car, it's scary! We were stopped at a light, and the lady behind us wasn't paying close attention and she slammed right into us. Juliana just screamed, poor thing, and I cried. I took her to the doctor and luckily she is just fine! Fortunately our van wasn't damaged, at least not visibly, but I do have to take it in to get checked. Now I just have to hope that the insurance company will be easy to deal with!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad you both are safe! How scary for everyone!

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

That is really scary! I'm so glad you are all ok. Was the other person involved hurt?