Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring is here finally!




Finally the weather is turning nice! It was in the high 60s or so today so after Juliana went to bed about 6:45, Madison and I were able to go outside for a half hour. It's always nice to get to spend some one on one time with each of my girls. We don't have a lot of toys in our yard (need to fix that), so Madison really just likes to walk all over the place around the house. Tonight, I pointed out some slugs to her and she was absolutely fascinated! She wanted to search all over the place looking for them and so we did. We found plenty too (yay). At 7:30 I said it was time to get ready for bed, and surprisingly she didnt put up a fuss. She got her jam jams on, we read some stories, said our prayers and she hopped into bed. Now of course, she is probably playing in there as I type but hey at least she's quiet.


We took Juliana to the doctor today to get a couple of shots, and the Dr. weighed and measured Madison. She weighed 25 1/2 lbs, and was 37 in tall! She was only 33 7/8 in at her checkup in October! I knew she had grown!


We didnt weigh Juliana, so I need to do that on Grandma's scale. She got 2 shots and she did so well, just whined a little, poor thing.


Juliana continues to sort of fascinate me. She seems to have some superior knowledge of all this, like she's been here and done this all before. She's definately an old soul.


All right well, now that they're both asleep, I am off to work out. Bathing suit season is on the way LOL.




1 comment:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Where did Juliana get blue eyes? :) She is so gorgeous!